The Enduro Engineering Evolution 2 Debris Deflectors are a set of wraparound handguards that take Enduro Engineerings typical high level of protection and applies it to both your hand and your handlebar controls. So while Enduro Engineeringis known for their bombproof skid plates and guards, the Evolution Deflectors are every bit as capable and every bit as valuable from a bang for the buck standpoint.
Enduro Engineeringgoes with a proven and robust design that uses a solid 6061 T6 aluminum alloy bar, billet adapter mounts, and zinc plated hardware at both the bar end and deflector. With this design, the handguards get extremely solid mounting points, an easy installation, and plenty of room inside the guard for your hands and levers. Youll also get a large range of colors for the deflectors and finishes for the aluminum hard parts.
- Husqvarna ProTaper brand 2016-2018 125 TC 250/350/450 FC/FX 2017-2018 250/300 TC/TX 2019-current 125-501 All Models
- Sherco brand 2019 to current 125-500 all models
- KTM 2000-2006 Models
- Kit includes: Evolution Aluminum Debris Deflectors, Replacement Plastic Debris Deflectors and all mounting hardware
Evolution Aluminum Debris Deflectors:
- Made of top quality 6061-T6 aluminum these Debris Deflectors offer a wide radius bend for more lever room
- All hardware is included for ease of installation and zinc plated for durability
- Debris Deflectors attach with Enduro Engineering's new U-Clamps for added cable/hoseclearance
Plastic Debris Deflectors:
- Made of durable Polypropylene
- Installation is quick and easy with nylon mounting straps with molded-in nylocknuts
- No drilling or tapping needed
Please note that these are for 1 1/8" Bars.