***SHIPS FROM FLORIDA***
Boat Care Bucket
Great starter kit for the new boater.
Carefully crafted to suit your specific boating needs.
Engineered to high standards.
High-grade design delivers extended lifespan.
Made with premium materials.
Guarantees proper performance.
40105 (1) Reggae Wash Mitt
80308 (1) Vinyl Brite
80416 (1) Boat Wash In A Bottle
85716 (1) Premium Marine Polish
81732 (1) Instant Hull Cleaner
85932 (1) Non-Skid Deck Cleaner
- Unbreakable bucket perfect for all marine washing chores.
- Everything fits into bucket for convenient storage.
Microfiber Reggae Wash Mitt
Microfiber material is highly absorbent yet super soft, so it will not scratch gelcoat or painted surfaces.
- Use wet for washing, dry for dusting.
- Machine washable.
Vinyl Brite Protectant - 8oz
Vinyl Brite cleans and restores old vinyl to a like-new appearance while leaving a protective coating that helps prevent future weathering.
- Protects and moisturizes vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces.
- Keeps new vinyl looking good; adds shine to old vinyl.
- Spray on, wipe up excess; ideal for car interiors & tires, too.
Vinyl surface should be free of all dirt, grease or wax. Clean surface with Star brite® Vinyl Shampoo or Star brite® Boat Wash, rinse off and allow surface to dry thoroughly. Apply a thin even coat of Vinyl Brite with sprayer, a lint free cloth or a sponge. Allow Vinyl Brite to penetrate surface then buff off excess. For greater, longer lasting protection apply a second coat. Vinyl Brite will leave your vinyl with a bright, tough water resistant finish. Repeat process as often as necessary to keep vinyl looking new.
Boat Wash In A Bottle – 16oz
Biodegradable formula safely cleans dirt and grime off fiberglass, metal, plastics, vinyl and all painted surfaces.
- Leaves hulls, decks, chrome and fittings sparkling.
- Non-streaking, does not leave residue.
- Will not remove wax or polish.
- Concentrated Heavy-Duty Formula
- Powerful - 3 capfuls clean a 7 m boat
- Special cleaning agents remove dirt, fish blood, salt deposits, road grime, exhaust smudges, waterline stains and more
- Safe for use on all marine surfaces
Dilute 3 capfuls in a bucket of water. Stir to a rich foam and apply with a sponge, brush or soft cloth to fiberglass, vinyl, aluminum, teak, and all other marine surfaces. Rinse well with water and allow to dry.
Premium Marine Polish with PTEF – 16oz
Premium Marine Polish with PTEF is simply the best polish you can buy. The PTEF polymers provide unmatched protection against UV rays, seal the surface to repel stains and deliver a deep, long-lasting gloss. Application is simple, whether by hand or with a buffer; apply, let dry to a haze and wipe off. Use once per year to keep new and restored boats looking their best. Ideal for all fiberglass, metal, glass or painted surfaces. Note: if surface is oxidized or hazy, use One Step Heavy Duty Cleaner Wax with PTEF.
- The ultimate protection for fiberglass, metal & painted surfaces.
- UV inhibitors help stop fading and oxidation.
- For medium to heavy oxidation, use Premium Cleaner Wax.
- Maximum UV Protection & Shine.
- Increases Hull Speed.
- PTEF® is the slickest, non-stick material ever developed - it repels water and oil based stains and deposits, making future cleanup quick and easy.
- Specially formulated for use on fiberglass, metal, plexiglass and painted surfaces and can be applied over old wax or polish.
- Lasts up to 4 to 5 times longer than other marine waxes.
- "PTEF® is Star brite's registered trademark name for polytetraflouroethylene.
Before polishing, wash surface to remove grit and dirt (we recommend Star brite Boat Wash or Star brite Sea Safe Biodegradable Boat Wash). Shake bottle well. Apply evenly with a clean cloth to a small area in a circular motion while polish is wet. Star brite Premium Marine Polish with PTEF®will quickly dry to a haze. Wipe off haze using another clean, dry cloth. For best results, apply a second coat within 30 days. Two applications will provide exceptional protection against fading, chalking, rust, corrosion and general degradation. Oil, dirt and salt will not stick to the super slick surface and can usually be washed off with boat wash and water. NOTE: If surface to be treated is faded, chalking or oxidized, first use Star brite Premium Cleaner Wax with PTEF® to restore the finish."
*32oz Marine Polish available here!*
Instant Hull Cleaner – 32oz
Instant Hull Cleaner is formulated to begin working on contact to remove unsightly waterline stains. It is also very effective at removing rust stains or leaf stains from fiberglass or painted surfaces. It will not harm the surface being cleaned and is an ideal preparation for polishing the hull.
- Does not contain harmful acids, safe and easy to use.
- Quickly removes stains from water line.
- Excellent for use on fiberglass, metal and painted surfaces.
- Cleans scum lines and stains on boat hulls easily and effortlessly
- Safe For Use On Fiberglass And Painted Surfaces
- Instantly Removes Stains From Grassy Marine Growth, Rust, Scum Line, Fish Blood Etc.
- No Rubbing Or Scrubbing
Shake well. Apply using sponge or sprayer. Use of rubber gloves is recommended. Allow to remain on surface for 2 minutes then rinse with fresh water. Severely stained or dirty surfaces may require second application. For best results, use when temperature is over 50°F. To shine and protect newly cleaned hull, apply any of Star Brite's Marine Polishes.
*32oz Hull Cleaner available here!*
Non-Skid Deck Cleaner With PTEF – 32oz
Non-Skid Deck Cleaner with PTEF is the most effective and easiest way to clean textured fiberglass or painted decks. The special chelating agents loosen dirt and spills without the need for heavy scrubbing. The PTEF polymers provide a barrier against future stains, making clean up a breeze. It also is ideal for cleaning non-textured areas as well as all fiberglass, vinyl, plastic, metal or rubber surfaces.
- Cleans away ground-in dirt and stains.
- Safe to use, contains no harsh chemicals.
- Leaves a protective coating to help repel dirt and stains
- No hard scrubbing or rubbing.
- Will not remove wax or polish.
- A very effective, all-surface cleaner for fiberglass, vinyl, plastic, metal and painted surfaces.
Wet deck with water. Squirt Star Brite Non-Skid Deck Cleaner over surface to be cleaned and spread evenly with deck brush. Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes. Scrub treated area with deck brush and then rinse well. Allow cleaned area to air-dry. Extremely dirty surfaces may require a second application.
*32oz Non-Skid Cleaner available here!*